Skip to main content

Day 7 writing prompt

Madelyn Perkovich

Today, movies about the future include high technology, flying cars, and other obvious futuristic things. obviously, there is no certain way to tell what the future will be like. Who knows, Yellowstone could erupt tomorrow and there would be no future, or we'd have to start all over. For me, I believe the future will consist of higher technology and new understanding of what we already know. For example, I think in the far future we will have a hologram that can give us detailed updates on our body/health at any time. I also think this could potentially lead to fewer illnesses and maybe a larger population unless the governments regulate the number of kids a couple can have.I also believe that cars will all run on batteries, or maybe even fly. People will probably be more ethnically diverse, and potentially smarter. I think the education system may be different as well, because we might possibly be able to chip ourselves with certain information instead of sitting in a class everyday. But, to be extreme, we may have done enough damage to our planet by then that we need to figure out how to live on a different one (possibly Mars), and who knows, maybe space travel will be so advanced by then that people will be able to take trips and tours to mars just for fun whenever they want. I feel like a type of hologram technology will eventually replace cell phones and make them obsolete. But then again, I don't really know what i'm talking about because I will never live to see any of these things anyway. My main and only wish for the future is world peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 14 news response

      I probably won't be getting a good grade for this one, but I thought i'd announce the news that Salvador Dali had a pet ant eater. He would walk it on a leash in Paris. This guy really didn't care even a little bit. I personally don't think I've ever seen anything more iconic than this guy walking his ant eater.

Daily writing post 2// Is Rapid city any good?

Madelyn Perkovich         When asked about my opinion of Rapid City, I don't typically have much to say. Many teenagers in particular would have negative opinions, I believe this is because they feel limited living here. For example, I don't particularly love living here. That being said, I don't think Rapid City is a bad place to live. For me, I don't enjoy being here because I have many more places I'd like to see and experience. I want to see as much of the world as I can, and as I've grown and established more individuality within myself, I've come to develop preferences. For instance, I would prefer to live somewhere warm, with a beach near by, and a larger spectrum of things to do. I believe you grow as a person the more you travel, and I constantly chase that feeling of growth. So no, I don't hate Rapid, but I don't want to be here either.          Rapid city is a comfortable place, far from lots of the crime and terror and danger of larger

Day 20 news response

Scientists from Curtin university have stated that Mars has been too dry for millions of years to support life. The rover on Mars has proved from the surface of the planet that it is, and has been, too dry. They ran several experiments, one including the formation of rust, to determine the moisture levels on Mars. What they found was that the ratio of rust formation was one to four fewer than Antarctica. Since Antarctica is the driest place on earth, it is confirmed that mars is too arid to support life.